Saturday, August 26, 2006

Once upon "High-School"

lifeless, a welt flower, that doesnt even has its smell remained, a silent vegue eyes staring at nowhere, lifeless, nothing could have discribed me better, this is who i was.. the one i dont remember her that once was there at all, but the one who used to breath heavy breathe while her heart beated mute and all her senses were not just numb, but not functioning.

Once Upon school, u may wonder what happened!! remember how maytimes u heard weather in a song or read a story or watched a movie, when the sky were grey, and everything was gloomy, the rain is not even falling, its so cold waether, colder than u can bare, and suddenly the strickes kept hitting the blocked sky, and the rain fell, the cluds are melted, the sun is shining and everything is ...ALRIGHT.., sometimes this image or this story sounds childish and too fake to happen, but believe it or not, that what exactly happened, once upon high school.. the sun shine into my life.. and the ice has melt.. YOU came into my life once upon "high school" time.

we dont remember when exactly we became that close, but all we remember that we were like we are now, special , unique, and soulmates. i may have told you over and over again what u mean to me, but there is one thing you dont.while i was breathing and counting how will it take to take another breath that person appeared out of no where, energetic, cheerful, funny very srcasting, beautiful, spuer smart, popular, one of the top of the class, religiouse, fun loving and fun to hang with, teacher's favouite and artist.anyone would read this would think i envied you, i didnt envy you for one second, instead i idolized you, each and every second.. Once upon high-school. you became the role model, that each time lead me to the right direction, each time i looked at you, you inspired me to be what i can be, you helped me to be who i am now, eachtime i had a cold feet i think of how would u ve reacted if u were in my shoes, eachtime i lose faith i hear you telling me "blieve in yourslef". They say that age is nothing but a number, and to calculate how old i am, i may have a certain measurement but i know how old i am. Many people dont remember when they were bron, but i do, i remember i had no memory untill.. i was really born Untill you my heroien happened to me, once upon high-school.


so my heorien, you may wonder why i am tellin you this now, its the fact that i see you fading, your light is dimmed, and i think of the time you brught meaning to my liflelss life, i try to help you but its not working, maybe i am not a heroien as you thats why i am not that powerful, but believe me i do and i will try with everything i can and i am to make you shine again.you are still the one i knew, you never changed, you have all these powers coverd by the dust, all you need is to wipe them off, just like what you did to me, Once upon high-school.are tears rolling your cheeks now? u know i didnt mean to, but if it helps you to cry then do, my shoulder is always there for you, and you know i may not be "here" and you know what i mean by "here", and look how long this been, the more the distances got far between us the more we got more attached to eachother, you once told me "there's no boundries for soul affection" once upon "high-shool"

i believe in you my heroien, dont laugh when i call you that, becasue you are, and you still, my heorien, my broken heroien, i wish i can find the remedy for you, help you mend, i just want to let you know that i believe in you and what u can do. you know you have so much more than i think u have.. you told me that too, once upon "high-shool

i wish i can do half what you did to my life, i just dont know exactly how, you encourged me to dream, you even helped me to fly , and you still do, you were like that story of the aunt who wanted to have wings, you gave me wings, u still do. you make me smile. "i cant smile without you" i always hear you singing it to me. and i always sing to you, but this time a different song.


Someone held me safe and warm.Horses prance through a silver storm.Figures danced gracefullyAcross my memory...Far away, long ago,Glowing dim as an ember,Things my heartUsed to know,Things it yearns to rememberAnd a songSomeone singsOnce upon a "High-school"

No comments: