Friday, September 01, 2006

the mean kid stole my lollipop !!


well this might be funny, but by all means,..ITS NOT.

i was in my first grade, its not always good to have a strong memory, there are certain things i can forgive BUT, not forget.. but this ONE, oh no man i cant believe im still angry.

LOL.
i was in the break and it was the first day at school, and i was not making any new friends yet, so i had my delicious lollipop it was my comnpany, my friend and my delight through that long break with lots of winning kids , annoying guys and screaming teachers.. and all of a sudden while i was unwraping it was about to enjoy it, that silly kid came running out of nowhere and pulled the lollipop out of my hands and stood away from me, and then started to eat it and was laughing at me becasue he took it and ran and i can take it when he ete it already...

well there are simple things that can have a great impact on you
shame on, you who stole my lollipop if i saw u , u dont know what i ll do to you,..LOL

1 comment:

Piano whispers said...

LOL... thanks but still i want the one that guy took from me..HEHE

but that doesnt mean i wont take the pound and buy myslef one..LOL