Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reaching out for the impossible.


crying out in public,
what made me reach that far? what was before in my arms, now is way too far, what is it that i want? now i have reached the impossible, it feels bad.
im sitting in the darkness, i used to hate it, now i dont wanna see the lights anymore, it feels like home, its obvious to me now that i was looking for a place for me in the light, while i was always sitting in the darkness, the darkness of my heart.. alone there. its the only place that embraces me, keeps me warm and away from harm. i stay with my twisted-self. i sit with you. i talk to you,
i hear your echos no more. where has ur voice gone.. i have this recorder, i play it over and over

your voice, is the key to my soul, i fell in love with your voice soothed me, melted iced tears i shed dry within me. your voice awaken me, shock me from inside out, i heard nothing but screaming and then you sspoke. the most beautiful song, i never knew melodies before, i knew yelling.. i knew loud voices deafen me, you tenderly sang and it went down to my soul, made me a human being.

reaching out for you. calling your name, echos dont reach you. im reaching out for the impossible, your presence, im reaching out for the impossible, peace of mind, love , im reaching out for the more radiculas,like santa! Home..
im reaching out for life, breathe, im so suffocated. im reached out for humanity.
im reaching out for meanings. im reaching out for feelings.
i need you, i want you.. where are you.
im dead again, like before i met you
i am dead again without you in my life.
Radwa.
i am reaching out for you...how impossible can it be.?!!!

No comments: