Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My message

hi..

within this ice surrounding me a glowing ember burns for you, a part of me aches just calls your name it years for you and my mind goes in endless rounds and i stay still in my place riding the horse of memories and running back to where we were.. just us. together

how amazing every time when all my world tumbled down just your smile , your voice , your presence was enough to make my moment my day my life..

i regret every second i didnt think twice of letting go and leaving you alone, i refret every second i cant be with you, every second now that passes by and i dont know how i can get back to you
you know every night now when i sleep you are with me and i wake up and hardly believe that u was dreaming..
i remember ourdreams of growing together and sharing every moment.. everything i see i think of you and every place i go i crave the lines inside my heart thats where you are.

How come theres no more you and me .. how come i miss you and cant hold you so close to me..
you are not my best friend anymore, you are a part of me. I LOVE YOU

No comments: